With the CryoMini, Zimmer offers a compact and flexible cold air system for short and less painful treatments by reaching down to -10°C.
The newest generation of Cryo Therapy systems offers a unique set of needed features:
- Cryo Mini Hose
- The Cryo Mini lightweight treatment hose is 6 feet long.
- The treatment tube conveys cold air to the treatment site.
- A focusing tip can be connected to the end of the hose to provide more specific and targeted cooling to smaller or precise areas.
- Easy Maintenance
- Simply vacuum the air filter (without removing) and empty the condensation.
- Plexiglas Top Platform
- The Cryo Mini flat Plexiglas top provides easy access during procedures to additional small therapy devices or accessories.
- Control Panel
- The best of technology is provided in a large, clear LCD display and ergonomically designed touch keypad.
- At the push of a button, the practitioner can easily change the therapy fan speed, adjust the treatment time, and power the Cryo Mini device on or off.
- Compact & Portable
- The Cryo Mini chiller model is a lower capacity, more compact device than the Cryo 6.
- Ideal for smaller treatment rooms.
- Unit is lighter than the Cryo 6 and is very easy to transport when needed.
- A handy custom-designed Plexiglas top, hands-free operation, 9-speed fan, lightweight treatment hose, and easy maintenance combine to provide the ultimate in convenience and control for practitioners.