Brymill is the first choice of dermatologists and set the industry gold standard in safety, versatility, and control in cryosurgery applications.
Cry-Ac-3 Minicryogun 300 ml provides unparalleled safety & ease of use through:
- A hand-held device with four spray tips with apertures of various sizes (0.04 - 0.016 inches) plus a 20-gauge straight spray and 20-gauge bent spray.
- A static holding time of 4-6 hours.
- Fingertip trigger provides maximum control and easy viewing; rotates for left-handed users.
- Patented Safety Autovent enhances safety by gradually venting internal pressure as the cap is unscrewed.
- Streamlined relief valve maintains constant operating pressure for consistent, accurate freezing.
- Stainless steel and brass construction ensure a long life.
- Polypropylene base provides extra stability while polypropylene cover and collar insulate the user's hand.
The Cry-Ac-3 mini-cryogun is covered by 12 months warranty.