Flexible parameters for customized skin resurfacing. eCO2 empowers user with full control & predictable outcomes by providing wide range of parameters
- Technology: fractional CO2 laser
- Full beam mode: surgical handpiece for ablation & removal of abnormal tissues.
- Fractional mode: fractionated laser beam for skin resurfacing treatments.
- Controlled outcomes: eCO2 provides a wide range of controls like energy, density, power, scan shapes & beam size, this enables tailoring parameter combinations.
- Treatment-specific spot sizes: 120 μm tips have high penetration for scars & laxity treatments, 300 μm tip has medium penetration for pores reduction & 500 μm tip superficial penetration for rejuvenation treatments.
- Thermal impact control: eCO2 provides pulse duration control through several pulse modes, this minimizes heat dissipation and allows customizing parameters to match the needs of different cases.
- Scar shape matching: By controlling the shape & size of the scan, eCO2 matches between its laser footprint & the shape of the treated area, thus it minimizes unwanted damage to surrounding tissues.
- Controlled chaos technology: Laser micro-beams are fired in a computerized sequence ensuring that no two micro-beams fall beside each other at the same time which minimizes the heat overlap.
- Applications: Scars treatment, fine-line reduction, skin rejuvenation, epidermal pigment treatments, stretch marks, skin tags & warts, skin tags & warts removal.
- Package includes: delivery & installation + clinical training + 12 months warranty + marketing startup kit + access to digital service & eLearning applications.
Those Who Bought this Also Looked At