Genius Precision square tip is a continuation of Genuis' excellence of radiofrequency needles craftsmanship. It inherits the series impressive feature set that empowers the operator to achieve true revolumization with precision to confined areas:
- Its 4x4 needle arrangement is handy when treating areas where there is limited maneuverability. This makes it ideal for treating small zones like periorbital and perioral regions that can be tricky for larger tips
- Real-time measurement of temperature inside the skin by High Intensity Precision RF (HIPR) enables the operator to reach targeted temperature consistently despite variable tissue impedance
- Extra-thin needle diameter that facilitates smooth insertion into the skin
- Consistent & precise depth of penetration by the high motor torque and needle sharpness
- No bounce during insertion in thick skin.
- Multi-depth control from 0-3.5mm.
Works on both standard (Blue) and Macro handpiece (Red).