The highest peak power Picolaser. Picoplus is a pico-second laser with 4 wavelengths (532, 1064, 595 & 650nm) by full & fractionated beam modes
- Technology: Full beam + Fractional Picosecond (532, 1064, 595 & 650nm)
- Zoom handpiece: A full-beam mode that provides several spotsizes to match different sizes of pigments & tattoos.
- Fractional handpiece: A fractionated beam that mechanically ablates subsurface areas of dermis & epidermis (LIOBs) for diffuse pigmentation, scars & wrinkles reduction.
- 595 & 650nm handpiece: Unique wavelengths for vascular & rejuvenation treatments.
- Double clearance in fewer sessions: Picoplus provides better clearance for normal pigmentation cases & is considered a new solution for resistant cases due to the strong defragmentation of pigment particles by 1.8 GW peak power.
- Cold subsurface ablation: The Resolve fractional hand-piece causes mechanical ablation beneath the skin surface while maintaining the integrity of the outmost layer unlike thermal ablation in fractional lasers that ablates outer skin layers.
- Scar treatment with no downtime: The Resolve fractional hand-piece creates non-thermal ablation that enables treating scars with no downtime & eliminates burn risks even in dark skin types.
- Nano & Pico modes: Picoplus offers both nano & pico-second options. Additionally, it provides Pulse-to-Pulse (PTP) mode for sensitive skin by dividing the pulse into micro-pulses.
- Precise Fluence selection: Picoplus offers 57 fluence choices against 21 in competitors, this enables the user to select optimum fluence choice for each case without unnecessary surplus energy.
- Applications: Pigmentation clearance, tattoos removal, Acne scars, Wrinkles reduction, Vascular lesions, Skin rejuvenation.
- Package includes: delivery & installation + clinical training + 12 months warranty + marketing startup kit + access to digital service & eLearning applications.
Those Who Bought this Also Looked At