3 series Neolux PC T 311/350-24/24 from Daavlin is a state-of-art UVA/UVB photo-therapy cabinet for treating vitiligo, psoriasis & other applications.
The innovative design provides several innovative features:
- Crystal Clear Acrylic: The new interior provides unobstructed light delivery along with protecting patients from accidental lamp contact. The flat surface is easily cleaned & the sealed acrylic panels prevent dust build-up on the lamps.
- Maximum efficiency: Neolux uses fewer lamps & hence needs less maintenance and electrical costs. The newly developed reflecting system partially surrounds each lamp to maximize reflectivity and enhance the overall light output.
- Cabinet cooling controls: The temperature system contributes to extending the lamp life & provides an optimum environment for the patient, its 2 cooling fans can be controlled by patients who want to feel airflow during their treatment.
- Comfortable patient experience: Neolux cabinet is spacious and has an open ceiling, it also occupies lesser office space when compared to competitors. Its double doors can open wide enough for any patient and the bottom platform can be removed to accommodate a wheelchair.
- Smart touch technology: Neloux's proprietary PC control system provides useful features like patient records saving, built-in protocols, tracking & monitoring systems to prevent errors in dosing.