The new generation of the most selling PDL worldwide. Vbeam Prima provides excellent vascular clearance through purpuric & non-purpuric modes using 595nm & 1064nm wavelengths
- Technology: 595nm Pulsed Dye Laser (PDL) + 1064nm long-pulse Nd:YAG.
- Pulsed dye laser: 595 nm wavelength for red field vascular abnormalities due to its high oxyhemoglobin affinity & limited melanin absorption.
- Nd:YAG: 1064 nm wavelength for blue localized vascular abnormalities.
- Succeeds from mild to severe: User can choose to damage the vessel (purpuric treatment) or just coagulates blood (non-purpuric treatment) by selecting pulse duration from 0.45-40 ms according to the condition needs.
- Optimum vascular selectivity: 595 nm wavelength has the highest oxyhemoglobin affinity & the lowest melanin absorption which achieves the highest efficacy & safety.
- Longer dye life: Smart dye life management uses less power to charge the dye cartridge which elongates its life, also dye life meter shows the remaining dye levels.
- 50% more power: Vbeam Prima maximum energy goes up to 12 J on its biggest spot size facilitating more homogeneous results with no stamping.
- Extra safety & comfort: Vbeam provides micro-pulse technology that divides the pulse energy into 8 micro pulses, this decreases unwanted purpura incidence & increases the patient's comfort.
- Applications: Spider veins, port wine stains, leg veins, Rosaceae, inflammatory acne, pigmented lesions, red stretch marks.
- Package includes: delivery & installation + clinical training + 24 months warranty + marketing startup kit + access to digital service & eLearning applications.
Those Who Bought this Also Looked At